12.11.06

Hint #1


Have you noticed the blog description? Check it out. Those are the lyrics of a Robert Miles song, named Introducing. It's the first music of 23am, his second CD.

This is the album that I advise you to listen. Usually the name Robert Miles is associated to bad techno music. Children is his best known music, and also one of the creepiest things I ever listened to. But, one day I found 23am. And I was amazed. It had nothing to do with the early musics from Dreamland, his first CD. 23am it's an amazing electronic/ambient/breaks album (sorry about the over-tagging, but I just can't help it...). It's very easy-listening, and really sets up your mood.

The album starts with a calm ambience, and it starts growing into a whirl of breaks, which really simbolizes one's life. Freedom, the 4th music (feat. Kathy Sledge), is simply great.

Altough it's an old album (1997), I still listen to it sometimes, because is really good. It will be hard to become an out-dated album.

Pure Energy...

No comments: