28.11.06

::Amon Tobin::



After a week without any suggestions, I'm back. Today's hint is Supermodified, an album by Amon Tobin. For more details on who Amon is visit the Ninja Tune's Amon Tobin page.


Why did I choose Supermodified? Amon Tobin currently has six albums (actually seven, if we count with Adventures In Foam; but that album goes back to the time when Amon Tobin was Cujo, so it doesn't count as an Amon Tobin album...). From those six albums I think two of them are particularly good: Permutation (his second album), and Supermodified. I chose this one because it's my favourite. But, of course I advise you to listen to his other works as well. And of course, if you get the opportunity, check the Four Ton Mantis music video, here.

Artist: Amon Tobin
Album Name: Supermodified
Released: 2000
Genre: Electronic, Leftfield, Drum n' Bass, Experimental

No comments: